Hello, Tumblr friends.
I am off to visit family in the mountains this weekend, which means ~~no internet~~ I’ll be back on Monday!
this show has 7 emmys
Dead Poets Society [Peter Weir, 1989]
instead of watching the 50 Shades trailer, why not just make awkward eye contact with a total stranger at the grocery store for a solid 2 minutes and 34 seconds? you get the same skin-crawling, uncomfortable feeling but without the shitty writing, terrible acting and massive dose of rape culture
wHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU WHAT YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION IS AND THEN JUDGE ME WHEN I SAY IT’S MY MACBOOK WOW SORRY DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY A LOCKET MY GREAT AUNT ALICE’S GRANDFATHER’S SON HANDCRAFTED FROM KING ARTHUR’S SWORD WELDED WITH PHOENIX TEARS AND THE BLOOD OF A WOOD NYMPH NO OKAY I FUCKING LOVE MY MACBOOK NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH HOW I CAN SCROLL WITH TWO FUCKING FINGERS OKAY THAT”S BETTER THAN ANY LOCKET
Alright, alright, alright! Filthy Lucre is now the top rated Ryden fic on AO3! (internal screams) Chapter 45 has just been updated. Check it out!
AU. Ryan Ross is living the American wet dream. He’s rich, he’s good looking, he’s paid just to turn up at parties and he spends his days doing drugs and climbing into bed with eager and willing boys and girls. Brendon Urie is a man bordering on desperation – whoring himself out to wealthy men in an attempt to support himself and his best friend’s worsening drug habit. When his job ensnares him in the glamorous world of the rich and the infamous, it’s not long before their paths cross and Ryan starts living his dark fantasies though Brendon – but only for a price.
- Once again, thanks for all the love, guys! ♥ Remember, us fanfic writers write for free! Like, reblog, comment, kudos, bookmark, share and subscribe!
- I try and tag all triggers. Just message me if you want me to add anything else.
- Feel free to check out my original Frerard fic of the same name, written and posted on Live Journal in 2007 (storyline and grammar leave a whole lot to be desired tho.)
- Some wonderful and talented readers have been kind enough to create “works inspired by…” Find them here! Remember to show these artists some looove. ★~(◠‿◕✿)
- Want to see how I picture the characters when writing ‘em? Look! CHARACTER POSTS! You’re welcome!
- Still unfamiliar with Lake Tahoe - I got you covered.
- Vote for what pairing you’d most like me to write about next.
- I have a busy couple of weeks coming up and I’m not going to have time to write, so Filthy Lucre will return to it’s regular weekly updates on Thursday, 11th September. See y’all then.
the sky was so yummy